Can you entrust your special occasion to Ages Past? Here are some references from valued clients who did just that and were delighted with the result. At Ages Past, we believe that satisfied customers are the best form of advertisement for our very special service. We strive to ensure that all our clients would be prepared to offer such references when they look back on their special day.
Roll of Honour
We have been privileged to provide vehicles for the following occasions:
- Tori Good
- The BBC weather presenter was married to Christopher Lacey on 30/12/2005 at St Giles' Church, Stoke Poges
Car used: 1936 Daimler E20 limousine
- Carol Kirkwood
- The BBC weather presenter was a guest at the above wedding and travelled to and from the service with her fellow guests in the 1949 Bedford O.B. 29 seater charabanc
- Tim Henman
- Britain's former No 1 tennis star married Lucy on 11/12/1999 at All Saints Church, Odiham.
Cars used: 1930 Rolls Royce limousine 20/25 by Park Ward and 1932 Rolls Royce limousine 20/25 by Crosbie & Dunn
- General Gordon
- of military fame. His daughter, Annette, married at St Marys' Church, Eversley on 14/08/1999.
Car used: 1930 Rolls Royce limousine 20/25 by Park Ward
- Lord Sainsbury
- His daughter, Jessica, was married in Douai Abbey, Woolhampton on 12/07/1997.
Car used: 1932 Rolls Royce limousine 20/25 by Crosbie & Dunn
- Graham Thorpe
- The test cricketer married Nicola at Shackleford Parish Church on 23/09/1995.
Car used: 1929 Rolls Royce Phantom I tourer by Hooper
- Richard Baker
- Former newscaster and music presenter gave his god-daughter away in marriage at St Mary's Chruch, Silchester on 20/05/1989.
Car used: 1936 MG SA Coupé
- Jenny Seagrove
- Her brother was married at Nettlebed Parish Church on 15/08/1987.
Car used: 1929 Armstrong Siddeley Cabriolet and 1932 Rolls Royce limousine 20/25 by Crosbie & Dunn
- filmed the Ages Past collection on the BBC2 Weather Show in April 1998. It was transmitted in May and repeated in 1999.